AFC Fitness Expo - August 16 & 17, 2013
- All AFC Half Marathon participants must pick up their bib number & Chronotrack RFID timing tag at the AFC Fitness Expo.
- There is absolutely NO bib number & Timing Tag pickup on raceday in Balboa Park.
- Photo IDs are required to pick up your bib number & Timing Tag. Please check the registration list available from the homepage for your bib number assignment.
- Another person may pick up your number & Timing Tag for you. They must present a photocopy of your picture ID and written permission for that specific person to pick up the bib# & Timing Tag. ID photo copies will be held by the race for one week following the event and then shredded.
- T-shirts pickup is also available at the Expo. No T-shirts will be mailed.
August 16 & 17
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101 MAP (new window)
Free Admission - Open to the public
- Friday, August 16: 12 noon to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, August 17: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Directions to the Expo
- Driving South on I-5:
- Exit on SASSAFRAS/AIRPORT EXIT
Go straight approx. 1 mile (follow signs for Airport)
Turn right on LAUREL ST. - stay in right lane
Merge onto N. HARBOR DRIVE - stay in left lane for 1 mile
Watch for turn sign to HARBOR ISLAND (LEFT)
SHERATON will be on right
- Driving North on I-5:
- Exit HAWTHORNE ST./AIRPORT (follow signs for Airport)
HAWTHORNE to N. HARBOR DRIVE
Turn right on N. HARBOR DRIVE
Watch for turn sign to HARBOR ISLAND (left)
Sheraton will be on right.