The 38th Annual America’s Finest City Half Marathon will be run August 16, 2015
Registration opens January 11, 2015.
Race at a Glance
- The Half Marathon begins at historic Cabrillo National Monument, with its majestic view of both San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, follows scenic San Diego Bay and Harbor Island along the Embarcadero to The Star of India, winds through downtown San Diego, and ends in beautiful Balboa Park in front of the Hall of Champions. Starts at 7:00am.
- 5K Run/Walk - Fast loop course run completely within Balboa Park. Starts at 6:45 a.m.
- All participants (HM & 5K) will receive a special technical fabric t-shirt (gender specific)
- Each mile plus 10, 15, and 20KM points are marked. Times displayed at each mile
- Aid stations at 7 locations plus Start & Finish.
- Two-day AFC Fitness Expo at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina 1380 Harbor Island Drive (Fri 15 Aug-noon to 7pm & Sat 16 Aug-10am to 5pm ) for bib number, Timing RFID chip, & T-shirt pickup. Photo ID required for bib number pickup. NO day of race registration, bib number or Chronotrack RFID tag (timing chip) pickup for Half Marathon. T-shirts are available for pickup after the race in Balboa Park.
- Limit of 8,000 (half marathon) and 1,700 (5K)
- CHARITY PARTNERS:
- USA Track & Field Sanctioned and Certified Course HM: (CA11106RS), 5K: (CA01053RS)